Saturday, September 24, 2011

I Have A Dream.

Epic Martin Luther King Jr. quote ^.
But this post is not about MLK Jr. It is not about the American Civil Rights movement.It is about my dreams. (I am more important, remember?)

For the past two nights, I have been having unusual dreams. I wouldn't call them nightmares because I have neither woken up sweaty, shocked, scared, shivery nor have I shouted "MOOMMMMYY!" because of the dreams.
I would call them unusual, because the recent dreams are not the ordinary dreams of me with sexy women. I wake up to such dreams with the thought, "Oh puhlease, like that is ever going to happen:" Dreammoods.com tells me that if I dream of my nakedness and am proud of it, then it symbolizes my unrestricted freedom. Woaaaah. they are also not dreams of me falling. I like dreams in which I fall, because my stomach feels funny in real life too. Falling is apparently an indication of insecurities, instabilities, and anxieties. Uncool.


However, in my recent dreams, I'm being held captive, in a gigantic building, by serial killers. This dream is unusually very livid, clear. I'm actually in a 1 BHK apartment, which is locked against my will, hence captive. Wait, its my dream! How can it be locked against my will?! I've never thought of that, maybe I'll try it tonight. Anyway, in my dream, I've seen people getting killed. I still haven't woken up mid-way through the dreams though. My mind is tuned to killings. Cool.
Today, I woke up at the exact moment when a killer enters my apartment with a freakin' chainsaw! Then something happened, and I was planning my escape... I could feel my heart thump harder, the adrenaline flowing through my blood vessels, my super mind working on a plan.. But I woke up before I could think and implement my plan. Screw Dreammoods.com, I think the serial killer dream is because Dexter's new season is approaching. My only hope is that it doesn't become a Deja Vu kind of thing, or I'm so dead.

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them", Walt Disney.
Dear God, please don't give me the courage to pursue my current dreams.

I think I might start with Occlumency classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment