Monday, September 12, 2011

Para.. Para.. Millionaire.


"Its going to be Para Para Paradise". I type this post with Coldplay's new single playing through my earphones, giving me a eargasm. 
The song has managed to pull me away from what I perceive as reality, to a completely different place. A place where the ranting, irritating voice of my teachers is muted. Their annoyed faces seem happy. Oooh, a pretty pony. Oooh, a rainbow. Woah, a leprechaun. I'm not drugged.



"नमस्कार, में अमिताभ बच्चन बोल रहा हूं कौन बनेगा करोड़पति से|"
Kaun Banega Crorepati is a beautiful show. It has proven that even though you may be from the most remote part of remote India, you can still win loads of money because you had the eagerness to study and become a learned person.

Acid in stomach. Tears in eyes. Saliva in mouth. BodyFluidPoetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment