Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wide Awake And Addicted.

You're on holiday in a country half way around the world from your home town. There is an eight hour time difference. The flight back home is 17 hours long. You land real early in the morning, around 1 AM. HOW THE F**K DO YOU WAKE UP TO MAKE HELPLESS CHILDREN STUDY AT 6:30 AM TILL 10 AM?!
The first thing that pops into my mind as an answer- drugs like caffiene, in this case. Lots and lots of drugs. Determination and willpower to help your students study and get good grades comes later, much later.
Drugs make the world go round, literally. If you're sick, take drugs. If you're not sick, continue taking them. If you're famous, take drugs. If you want to be famous, take drugs. Slut.
The person I'm referring to, has influenced the URL of this blog. Great guy.
Seems to(o) easy, but heh, difficult only.
He is like the Greek God Hypnos, the God of sleep.

I don't like being in the vincity of completely conscious people when I'm fighting the pull of the Land of Nod. Such people, make me sleepy. Their consciousness surrounds them like an aura and brings sleep to those around them. Such selfish monsters.

My hair smells like gherdfigbhld.. WAOH! I JUST DOZED OFF ON THE KEYBOARD! WICKED!

No comments:

Post a Comment