Sunday, September 11, 2011

Rhymes and a First Day

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
This isn't really a rhyme.
I'm confused.
Did I troll you ?

Saw my friends today. Actually feels good to be back among those retards :)

Hard to believe I was writing in a book, I felt like a caveman *beats chest wildly*
My teachers are even more caveman/woman-ish. It's like evolution left them behind. I thought of that. #badass

Random Fact: Air India has the ugliest air hostess' in the airline industry.

Being in school, always helps your 'bawss' ness increase. I was feeling pretty bawssy today. Not bossy, BAWSSY. Big difference.

Today's day also consisted of guessing and missing and feeling like a noob.

Note: We need to thank the noobs. They give us reasons to laugh and cast a ray of sunshine into our lives. Noob is in bitch.

Today I heard the most ironic story ever. While talking to a friend about the oddities of life, he suddenly launched into this story.

A woman who went into coma, was declared dead. When she finally woke up, it was during her funeral. She was so shocked, she had a cardiac arrest and died. Talk about irony.

On a different note: Genes are unfair.

Ah, the first days of school. The run up is always apprehensive, but the follow through is enjoyed by all.
Blimey, that sentence would've made Navjot Singh Sidhu proud !

Let's take this thing to 2000 hits people :D

No comments:

Post a Comment