Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Erupting Out Of A Cocoon.

The exams have ended. I have erupted as a pretty butterfly by leaving behind crap on my exam papers. There is no joy. Only a bad headache. What am I even supposed to feel? Happy? Maybe. But why? How can I be happy knowing that the coming months will give me no time to even scratch my ass. You get the idea...
"The next few months will be "tight".
 
Exams are pretty stupid. Students are perfectly happy by not caring about what their textbooks tell them.. Why complicate? The problem with exams is that we are made to know about things we don't give a damn about. The lesser we know, the happier we are. Ignorance is bliss. Once we know something, we are expected to remember it and that is where the complication begins.

Exams bombard us with questions unlike the one Ronald McDonald is asking us. They ask us questions that make us sweat and weep. These questions make me want to kill. But once in a blue moon, we are asked brilliant questions that leave us spell bound, speechless. We are asked questions that rise newer questions... We are asked Why This Kollavari? (You are imagining thunder, lightning and drum beats right now)

No comments:

Post a Comment