Friday, November 25, 2011

Movies Influence Actions.

Whenever I watch a movie, the next few days are controlled by the movie.The duration during which I am affected by the movie is proportional to the movie's epicness. For example, I'm still affected by Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, I shout out spells whenever there is a pen in my hand hoping the pen turns into a 12 inch stick made of Elder with a Phoenix Feather core. If it doesn't transform, I just break the pen and throw it over the nearest bridge. The movie Drive didn't affect me at all.

Theseus.
Yeh Sab Dude Hai.
I watched Immortals yesterday. Ironically, people kept dying in the movie. It is the bloodiest movie I've seen so far. Also, I'm getting good at sneaking into 18+ movies, mostly because of my friends, but that's irrelevant. The bloodshed in the movie will have some psychological effect on me. The effect will last for another hour or so. The amount of blood shown flowing out of the gods, titans, humans, would have made Dexter puke. Why couldn't the directors make the characters use a tranquilizer and plastic wrap? Till then I'll try to cut open everything. Jump on the wall doing swag moves. I'll find a hammer and bang the nuts out of a traitor. All this for a bow which was embedded in a rock and ends up in a rock at the end. Why This Kolaveri? could be the perfect background music for Immortals.

Ravichandran Ashwin got his century with a boundary against the bowler who denied Sachin Tendulkar his 100th. I cut him (Rampaul) open in my mind while Ashwin cut him for a boundary.

No comments:

Post a Comment