Sunday, April 22, 2012

Times Have Been Better

You may have wondered if this blog had been packed up in a banana leaf and left on a busy Indian street for the cows to devour and then excrete out and then used by the farmer for variety of purposes. You may have even been right, if it wasn't for those meddling kids and their dog. You may have been right if I hadn't known of what goes on in your mind. You may have been right if I had been utilizing my ample free time in doing something productive. Fortunately, you're wrong. For now...

Once upon a time, I had a certain job. A job that could have fetched me a good amount of the green notes, which help run the universe (I'm talking of money, not drugs), if I had the will power to work. Then one fine day, which coincidentally was the second day of the job, the will power to remain employed was thrown to the dogs. Asking people about their eating habits didn't suit me. I may have even scared off one of the to-be-respondent. That's how life is... Women just don't want to give me their phone numbers. Insert a sigh, if you please. It was the universe speaking to me in God-tongue, which I have nearly mastered, that the job wasn't for me.


Cooking 101 - The secret to make a good chapati, or anything circular from a ball of dough, is to caress the ball with a stick in all the right places, else it'll turn into a butterfly.
You may also enjoy this -

1 comment:

  1. You choose to steal a freaking RECIPE?! How expensive could a recipe book possibly be?! I try to picture in my head what you must look like and this picture comes in my mind - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ADXv9pHt_-U/Tm0TRv6i93I/AAAAAAAACT4/lMRxawTYQxM/s1600/cartoon-pirate.png
    You are a truly despicable man.

    ReplyDelete