Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Uneventful Events.

The past few days have passed without much shizzle.
Prom doesn't seem to excite me. Haven't even bothered much about the attire. Maybe because I'm a guy. Clothing has a lot to do with the gender. I might as well tweet from the ballroom. If you do follow me on twitter and if I do start tweeting from the ballroom, mainly due to the fact that I have no date, #Prom2012 will be the hashtag for the event.
Being the manager of a cricket team, which includes players I play with, is hard work. Almost no work at all. After a disaster with the class football team, resulting in my resignation after the first match, I gave up all hopes of becoming a manager again. Destiny had other plans. Here I am now with a 100% win record as manager of a cricket team.
I have absolutely no idea what I am supposed to be doing. The Google search shall help me. Google search never fails. Worthy companion.

Another tsunami warning for India. No. I'm not ready for another candle light vigil. May Poseidon be with the ones in danger of losing homes and lives. May the Force be with them. Stay safe.

Suzanne Collins is epic. I love that she has managed to add a twist or a suspense at the end of every chapter of Catching Fire. It gives me the goosebumps and I stare at the final sentence of each chapter in awe for about five minutes on average. May the odds be ever in your favor.

1 comment: