Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It is love.

I know your eyes lit up reading the title. You horny *insert swear word of choice*.
Contrary to what you're expecting, I'm not in love with a person... Yet. Or even if I am, I haven't noticed it, just like the movies. If that is the case, then, well, I'm doomed.
Anyway, that is not my point here.

There are few things that I love, and even fewer whom I love and even fewer love me back.
One of the few things that I love is playing cricket. My footsteps shout out, "Cool guy walking, watch out" when I walk to the start of my bowling run up. The sound of the bat hitting the ball sounds like cool. The perspiration smells like cool. I love the game, even though India are playing like first timers.
I played cricket today... No, not on my ancient PS2.
You should read this post, if you understood my feelings for cricket.
"Dooode, if its a six, how can I catch it?", Clyde. Fellow human.
Tennis is a fun game, too. The cricketer in me took over when I first played it. I never found those unfortunate tennis balls...

I like to believe that somewhere out there, to someone, I mean the world. If its you, let me know. If its not, think about it.
I'm a narcissist.

Christina Perri.


2 comments:

  1. LOL dude when did u start blogging? =P

    damn your good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude btw why have you tried to complicate it......

    ReplyDelete