Monday, December 19, 2011

School Is Ending.

It's almost the end of my school life. 15 years I have spent with the title of a school go-er. Good 15 years, I must say.

School ending is making people do wacky things, with the excuse of it being the "last time ever". The excuse is fool proof. Want to take a photo with the teacher you've had a crush on? Go ahead, last time ever. That, by the way, doesn't happen in my school. We're allowed to wear formals to school for a day. Guess why? Last day of school. Yay.

I was manager of my class' football team. Bunch of jerks. Caused me to have an early retirement. It was good experience being manager of 13 budding football stars, who need better tactics on the field, who know more about football than me. Bunch of jerks, I play better than them.

Dexter season finale will be watched by me today. I'm fully prepared. Bought plastic wrap, tranquilizer ready, knives ready. Dexter has taken over my brain. I stole glass slides from the biology lab. Tonight is the night.

My biology teacher thinks we (my class) can't get girls. Time to prove her wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment